For any questions regarding this transition, please call.
Case managers are provided for every customer. They act as your advocate for superior care and ensure all your needs are taken care of.
General Eligibility Requirements for No-cost Services
At least 18 years old
- Individual income must be $2,100 / month or less
- Eligible for Medicaid/Medicare
Physical disability (expected to last more than 12 months)
Including, but not limited to:
Traumatic brain injury
Heart or kidney problems
Services May Include
- Personal Assistance Services
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
- Support Coordination
- Home Modifications
- Medical Equipment
- 24 Hour Emergency On-Call Services
- Accessibility Adaptations, Equipment, Technology, and Medical Supplies
- Adult Day Care
- Assistive Technology
- Community Integration, and Transition
- Discharge Planning
- Financial Management Services
- Habilitation, Therapeutic, and Counseling Services
- Meal Delivery Programs
- Nursing HomeTransition
- Personal Care Assistance
- Prevocational Services…and many more conditions
Support Services Waivers
Provides long-term care services to qualified older Pennsylvanians living in their homes and communities.
Information for mentally-alert Pennsylvanians with physical disabilities.
Provides personal assistance services, home care aide and nursing services, and durable medical equipment to individuals who meet hospital or nursing facility level of care criteria.
Developed for individuals who experience a medically determinable diagnosis of traumatic brain injury.
Provides services to persons with physical disabilities to allow them to live in the community and remain as independent as possible.
Provides services to persons with severe developmental physical disabilities, such as cerebral palsy, epilepsy or similar conditions.